We're sorry, this item is not available in your selected club.
About this itemPadded compartment protects laptops up to 16"Front organizer sectionMagnetic snap tight closuresPadded carry handle
DescriptionPadded compartment protects laptops up to 16"Front organizer sectionMagnetic snap tight closuresPadded carry handle
SpecificationsGLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Cases-LaptopFOR DEVICE TYPE: LaptopMATERIAL(S): LeatherCARRYING METHOD: Handle; ShoulderCOLOR(S): EspressoINNER WIDTH: 15 1/4"INNER HEIGHT: 10 1/2"INNER DEPTH: 1 3/4"WIDTH: 16 1/2"DEPTH: 5"HEIGHT: 13"CLOSURE: Velcro®INTERIOR COLOR: TanHANDLE COLOR: EspressoFITS NOTEBOOK SIZE: 16"PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 5%POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 5%TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 10%
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Standard - 2 to 6 business days