Different styles of men’s watches
- Luxury watches can be adorned in white gold or yellow gold. These watches are great for formal occasions.
- Diamond watches are very popular consumer items – they are visually beautiful and efficient timepieces. They call for a combination of precious metals and luxurious diamonds.
- Watches that can be worn to the workplace can range from exquisite to a bit more informal. You will want to purchase a watch that is in accord with your specific job description.
- Casual watches are versatile timepieces. They can be worn in informal settings such as on weekends, chores, after work hours, and beyond. Some men’s watches of a casual variety come with a leather strap to add to its informal nature.
- Dressy watches call for a more formal occasion such as dinners, gala events, holiday gatherings, and beyond.
- Sport watches are great for going to the gym or when engaged in physical activity. Most are water resistant and extra durable. Men’s watches of the variety usually have a leather or hard-plastic band and a large face.
Factors to consider when purchasing a watch
- Decide what kind of face you would like your watch to have. Men’s watches either have a circular face or a square face. Some square faces are elongated to give the watch more of a formal look.
- What kind of band would you prefer? Some watches have leather bands, hard-plastic bands, or metal bands, though hard-plastic bands are usually reserved for sport watches. Many men’s watches come with a band made of chrome, white gold, yellow gold, or a blend of precious metals. More formal styles will most likely have a metal band.
- Watches are a staple item for any kind of dress. Think about purchasing more than one watch to provide you with an additional accessory depending on the occasion.
- Consider which features you would prefer in a watch. Some watches relay the date, phases of the moon, world time, and beyond. In addition, many sport watches have advanced features related to cardiovascular exercise such as pulse rate and a stop watch feature.
Departments in men's watches