Registering for an Online Sam’s Club Account
Why do I have to register my Membership?
To take full advantage of all of the features in the website you need to be registered.
You can register your Membership for an online account via the website,
Once signed in to the website, you will be able to manage your account information, see details about your Home Club (under the My Club icon), including events, hours of operation, available services, phone number, Club map and more. You also have instant access to featured items and availability and pricing of products in your Home Club. Alerts are also sent to you regarding your Membership, eValues (if applicable), Home Club events, featured items, and much more.
Why do I have to fill in so many fields to register my Membership?
There are 7 fields on the registration form. In order to pull in all of your Membership information, we need to have the basics on your personal information. This includes your name, Membership # and zip code. You will then need to enter your e-mail address and password.
I am having trouble registering for a SamsClub.com account. What should I do?
Please note the following when registering for your SamsClub.com account and try again:
- Your password must be between 7 and 25 characters and contain any two combinations of upper case, lower case, numbers, or special characters.
- If you attempt to register your account with an e-mail other than the one we have on file for you, the system will ask you to choose the correct address.
- Only one e-mail address may be associated with your account.
- Your zip code must match the zip code on file at your local Sam's Club.
- Your first name, last name and Membership card number must be entered exactly as they appear on your Sam's Club Membership card.
- If you are having trouble finding your Membership number, look on the back of your card. If the numbers are worn off, please visit the Member Services desk at your local Club to obtain a replacement card.
When registering it says my zip code doesn’t match my Membership information?
The zip code that you need to enter to successfully register a SamsClub.com account is the one that you gave Sam’s Club when you originally purchased your Membership. If you have moved to a different zip code, note the following:
- While registering, use the zip code you originally had when you purchased your Membership.
- Please visit the Member Services desk at your local Club to update your zip code on file to your current zip code if you have not already done so.
When I try to Re-Register My Membership on the website, I receive an "E-mail Conflict" error message?
If you receive this error when Re-Registering Your Membership, you currently have a different e-mail address associated with your Membership information. Thus, you need to select which e-mail address you would like to use and the website will prompt you to do so. Tap OK in the "E-mail Conflict" pop up and then select your active e-mail address to successfully re-register.